The most basic function of treadmill is running. At the earliest stage, there was no power to drive it. It was like a slope. It relied on human power to pedal and consume physical energy to achieve the purpose of exercise. Later, with the progress of technology, a motor was added to make the motor drive people to run. People became passive. As long as it started, it was impossible not to run. It forced you to exercise. Later, people felt that the simple treadmill was not interesting, and some would add some other functions, such as sit-ups, push-ups, massage heads, etc., to enrich the functional diversity of products. Later, the electronic industry developed, but also increased the music playback function, remember the earliest time to install CD player on the treadmill, with the rhythm of running, playing CD is also a card-by-card rhythm. Later, with USB, SD card, AUX audio input means, playing music becomes a very simple thing. Video broadcasting began to be popular around 2013, and now there are many different functions.
In a word, the possible functions of a treadmill are as follows:
1. Running (Basic Function)
2. AUX input music playback (this is also the most basic function, using an input line to input mobile phone music to play on the treadmill)
3. USB music playback (this module is integrated with AUX input music playback)
4. Bluetooth music playback (which is more common)
5. Touch screen control (full-featured, watching movies and TV plays online, etc.). Small touch screen treadmills are also more common, while large ones are more commonly used for commercial purposes.
6. Voice intelligent treadmill (can be networked, do some popular application functions, etc.)
7. Step-counting function (Nowadays people like to show their sports results, and they are embarrassed to send out circles of friends without showing your steps)
What kind of treadmill to choose is economical, practical or time-sensitive, depending on your personal hobbies. After all, there are still many kinds of treadmills available in India.